What is Raise Your Voice?

Short URL : http://indi.in/ZVbZD
Viewed 3611 times  | 
Some Peuple Capture my land.....by force..
Posted by :(Identity Hidden) Level :locality (Pilibhit, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh ) Type :personal Issue Category :Civil rights

Show Support:

Invite Friends
A long time i m lived away from Pilibheet.
but my father belong from Pilibheet, his schooling from pilibheet....yesterday i m also in pilibhit...to watch our family land...nothing thair...everythig is good.but today some criminal forcely capture my land....my local relative who is caretaker...fearing from criminal....so i need help from aware CITIZEN...my relative go to police station for help and show him document...but they donot check criminals document...i m not intrested in civil suits...i want JUSTICE...i call in sp office for Fax No..person told me Fax not working...I call in sungari kotwali for fax they told me here is not fax......
I want to kill criminals..



Can't Say

Discussion Board (3)


By :   |  1846 Days ago   |  0 0

Report Abuse

test purpose

By : rahul tripathi  |  1846 Days ago   |  0 0

Plz it is a testing only
Report Abuse

true views

By : rahul tripathi  |  1846 Days ago   |  0 0

Plz memtion your views
Report Abuse

Write a Message

Terms of Use|Disclaimer

Char. Left
Char. Left

Post to Facebook

Show my Identity

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Download India's No.1 FREE All-in-1 App

Daily News, Weather Updates, Local City Search, All India Travel Guide, Games, Jokes & lots more - All-in-1